This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finding a moved thread

I got a message saying that a thread I posted was moved but... erm I can't find it. I tried to message the person who told me but I am not smart enough to figure out how to reply to ims in this forum. Help!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    I shall poke those who oppose me.
    the poking shall be swift
    the poking shall be annoying
    and I will show no mercy in all of my poking. Amen

Zero post count posters - due to yet more spambots - aren't able to use the PM system. Sorry - should have thought of that.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/member.php?u=5561 is the one you mean, I think. I should have mentioned that with it being large images we moved it to the art section.

Rapscallion

Comment

You're probably plenty smart enough to figure out how to reply to PMs. The reason you can't is not your fault. You can't reply because the option to send PMs is disabled for new users as a result of some spamming problems we've had in the past. Once you have a few posts under your belt, you'll be able to send PMs without any difficulties.

As for your post, it was moved to our "Art" forum, which can be a tricky one to find. If you scroll to the very bottom of the forum page, you'll find a section titled "Show off your artistic side" (under the "Community" section). This group of forums has a section for Art and Literary. I've double-checked, and your post is the first on at the top of the Art section.

I hope that helps. Let us know if you're still having difficulties.

Edit: Raps and I were posting at the same time, and it appears he's not nearly as wordy as I am.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Wow. I'm feeling very.. yeah basically stupid I clicked on the link that Rapscallion posted and I got a message saying I was not allowed to do that action O_o So I went to the main board and looked under the community section and do not see at all the Show off your artistic side thread. I see: Off topic, Check it out, PFB, Forum Games, jokes, Get togethers, Bugs and questions and site suggestions, Photo Albums (which I first thought was what you ment but when I clicked on it decided I was wrong), Map it up, and Fratching. I am really really sorry if I'm coming off as a Sucky Customer
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        I shall poke those who oppose me.
        the poking shall be swift
        the poking shall be annoying
        and I will show no mercy in all of my poking. Amen

Comment

Actually, no - I didn't check the permissions for your starting usergroup. Not your fault at all. Bug me and I'll look into sorting that out. My bad.

Rapscallion

Comment

I think I fixed the permissions. Pretty much any one under moderation had no access to that section whatsoever.

Should work now.
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Aw Zombie ... hang around and you'll get a feel of what's SC and what's not. I guess it is kind of intimidating to join a site with this basis and then have trouble with it and need help. You get hypersensitive about what you say.

But remember, not understanding something or just plain asking questions is pretty much never sucky. Suck is about attitude. It's about saying "Rapscallion - I couldn't find that area, so you are an idiot, your site sucks and I demand you pay my last ISP monthly bill as compensation."

Comment

Working...
              X