This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't stay logged in :(

Ok this started a few days ago, every time I close my browser the cookie to this site gets deleted, forcing me to have to log in every time I visit the site.

It used to keep me logged in until I manually deleted all cookies, now it's not.

I javen't changed anything in my browser settings, and it's only with this site. Not sure if it was something that was changed, or if I someone did something without realizing it.
    <Insert clever signature here>

Tried it with different browsers? What browser are you using? Run any updates recently? Tried restoring defaults for the browser in case it was somehow given an exception?
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      Tried it with different browsers? What browser are you using? Run any updates recently? Tried restoring defaults for the browser in case it was somehow given an exception?
      Firefox, and I don't have any other browsers

No updates, and there actually isn't a "Default" button in the options

Comment

Wait..I might have fixed it, cleared the data manually and all of a sudden now it's not doing it. Weird =\

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
          No updates, and there actually isn't a "Default" button in the options
          Your fault for using a crap browser, then. And you should always have a secondary to use as backup in case the first gets hosed.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            Your fault for using a crap browser, then. And you should always have a secondary to use as backup in case the first gets hosed.
            There aren't any others I like, and I disabled IE on purpose

Comment

Working...
            X