This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HALP MEEEEEE!

I signed up for Fratching, but somehow I didn't get the e-mail or whatever to activate my account. Whaddido?!
    Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Well, I can't see an account created with the same email as you have here, and there's no account awaiting moderation with 'Hyena' etc in the name. Suggest trying again - may have failed to take for some reason.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
      Well, I can't see an account created with the same email as you have here, and there's no account awaiting moderation with 'Hyena' etc in the name. Suggest trying again - may have failed to take for some reason.

Rapscallion
      Weird... I went there, I signed up as "Hyena Dandy" and I can log in with the name, but not post in anything.
      Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Quoth Hyena Dandy View Post
        Weird... I went there, I signed up as "Hyena Dandy" and I can log in with the name, but not post in anything.
        Fratching, people need to be manually approved, but you should be able to post, it'll just be in the moderation queue until a mod approves it. Weird. I'll take a look and see if it is anything obvious. Less obvious, and Raps will need to look. He's the smart one.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I tried something. See if it'll let you post now. If not, Raps will need to. *shrug*
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I found several of your posts in the mod queue. I approved them, and also changed your status to "registered user." You already went thru it here on CS and I don't recall ever having a problem with you, so I figured there was no need to make you go thru the process all over again on the other board.
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
            X