This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converter Tool?

Would it be possible in any way to get a tool, or a guide for pounds/kilograms miles/kilometers Farenheit/Celcius?

There are a few members who convert in their posts, and I find that very helpful, but if there were any general way or tool for all of us so that we could better understand one another, I think that'd be great!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Raps can look to see if there's a board tool that can be integrated, but for a stop-gap measure, Google is really useful for that.

If you go to the main page of google, and type in to the search bar something like "22F to C", it will convert 22 Fahrenheit to degrees Celsius. As long as you know either the full name or the abbreviation of what the original unit of measurement is, and the name or abbreviation of what you want to convert to, you can use it. Just make sure you use "to" as the word between original and new units.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

There's a major forum upgrade coming, so I'm rather leery of any modifications until after that. nudge me later?

Rapscallion

Comment

I'm not in any hurry Raps, but I just think it may be worth looking into if enough people would like to see it

Thanks for the tip, BJ. I didn't realize it was that easy....

I just have this picture in my head of the charts they use at the clinic I go to, because they recently switched to metrics, and of course none of us know how much we weigh in metrics, so I always have to reference that chart for height and weight.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          Thanks for the tip, BJ. I didn't realize it was that easy....
          It's only easy if you know about it. Luckily, I'm a lazy geek.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
          X