This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the appropriate forum?

What's the appropriate subforum for discussing...say, the comments (posted by customers, that is) on the facebook page of the company you work for? Would the PFB forum work? I see that they post things from sites other than planet feedback, but I wasn't sure.

Thanks
    you are = you're. not "your".

Possibly the general work chat... but that might be dodgy. I'm interested in a definitive answer as well... >_>
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

If it's customer comments that you did not personally experience, then it's Sightings
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

If it's customer comments on a facebook page for a company, and you are linking, feel free to post it on PFB.

As you mentioned, there are other sites discussed in there as well.
        As long as it's related to a consumer site or consumer feedback, that will work.

If you're just going to quote the comments for discussion, then Sightings works fine.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Thank you Ree and Dave! :3
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
          X