X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major MAJOR MAJOR Doctor Who Spoiler

Look who's going back for the 50th

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/do...h-special.html

right when is that going to be? and drool!!! so need to get caught up.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

That's not a Major spoiler - it's at least a "full bird" Colonel, and more likely a General.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        That's not a Major spoiler - it's at least a "full bird" Colonel, and more likely a General.
        Actually I would have stopped at a Brigadier spoiler...
        "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Ooo, I can't wait. Yay!

Comment

There's a photo making the rounds. They had the first readthrough today. Hit up the BBC Twitter for the actual pic (on phone, links r hard).

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
              There's a photo making the rounds. They had the first readthrough today. Hit up the BBC Twitter for the actual pic (on phone, links r hard).
              You mean this picture?

SQUEE!!
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

and now I am drooling. Off Topic: did anyone else think that Tennant's new series looks good?

Must watch all Doctor Who now. Must catch up. Also where can I watch the episodes that aren't on Netflix? Am I going to have to buy them off Amazon?
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                  and now I am drooling. Off Topic: did anyone else think that Tennant's new series looks good?

Must watch all Doctor Who now. Must catch up. Also where can I watch the episodes that aren't on Netflix? Am I going to have to buy them off Amazon?
                  You may have to. I watch the episodes through Xbox Video, but I have to pay a fee either per episode or per season.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    You may have to. I watch the episodes through Xbox Video, but I have to pay a fee either per episode or per season.
                    That is what I figured. Maybe by the time I get through everything (I started at Doctor #9) so it might be up by time I get there.

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                      That is what I figured. Maybe by the time I get through everything (I started at Doctor #9) so it might be up by time I get there.
                      Nu Who is available on Netflix-- though you'll have to go outside the standard Dr Who set to see some of the specials.

Xbox Video typically has videos up within 24 hours of the first airing. (Or at least they did for "The Bells of St. John's."

Comment

That's not a spoiler, it's all over the interwebs.

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                        Which one? "Broadchurch", "The Politician's Wife", "Spies of Warsaw", or "The Escape Artist"? The man is busy, busy, busy!

"Spies of Warsaw" just finished up on BBC America last night. It was really good.
                        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                          That's not a spoiler, it's all over the interwebs.

Which one? "Broadchurch", "The Politician's Wife", "Spies of Warsaw", or "The Escape Artist"? The man is busy, busy, busy!

"Spies of Warsaw" just finished up on BBC America last night. It was really good.
                          Ok only knew about Spies of Warsaw. And I missed it Hopefully it will be on again sometime. It looked good.

Comment

http://imgur.com/FSyBpg3

A new spoiler...

Comment

Working...
                            X