Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIT area shooting and explosion; 1 suspect aprehended and police looking for another

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIT area shooting and explosion; 1 suspect aprehended and police looking for another

Second link I found, as Fox news crashed my tablet >.< http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...setts/2095733/

I actually caught it when I flipped on the overnight news. There's no confirmation it's related to Monday's events, but I just listened to a recording of explosions on someone's cell, and I think the police are just keeping quiet. So far I've seen residents interviewed, but nothing has been said of injuries. Watching for another 30 mins and going to bed.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

They're now saying that yep, those were the guys. One suspect is dead, the other is on the run...."white hat" guy. Hope they catch him quickly.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Now the city's on lockdown; Boston and surrounding towns (ETA: my town's on the list now; it wasn't earlier). Hope they find this guy and soon...or he manages to take himself out without harming anyone else.
      Last edited by Dreamstalker; 04-19-2013, 12:46 PM.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Story indicates that he and his brother were in the country for a year. Wonder what brought this on? Terrorists don't usually (AFAIK) settle in for the long haul before attacking.

When police caught up with them they were carrying backpacks full of explosives. Sounds as if they already had more targets in mind.

I hope to heaven some too-trusting person doesn't open their door to this loony.

Comment

Working...
        X