X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They got him.

http://i.imgur.com/XDuMHCY.jpg

Eff yeah, they found the kid hiding in a boat. He's in the hospital, crit condition, but we'll see what happens.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

We watched the NBC coverage. There was no way he was getting away, they must have had every cop in the state down there.

I hope he lives. I really want to know WHY.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

There's no way you can hide when the whole CITY is after you...... I too kinda want to know why he felt it was a good idea to murder people and throw his life away at 19.
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Ditto. Although I do have a feeling that maybe his brother was the instigator in all this, hence why the younger one didn't run farther (no real plan).
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
          There's no way you can hide when the whole CITY is after you......
          Whole city? Hell no, the whole country was after this guy... But I too would like to know what drove him to do such a thing....
          Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
            Ditto. Although I do have a feeling that maybe his brother was the instigator in all this, hence why the younger one didn't run farther (no real plan).
            One or two of his family members have suggested that he was "recruited" by his older brother.

Comment

Working...
            X