X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papers, Please

Trailer | Site

A Dystopian Document Thriller.

I picked up the beta last night. An interesting little game. You're the border checkpoint immigration inspector for a Soviet Bloc-esque country (Glory to Arstotzka) who has to use the tools available to determine who gets to enter and who gets to stay.

There's only about 9 nine levels to the beta, but you get to try to turn away or detain terrorists, a human trafficker, a fugitive murder suspect, and one recurring idiot who keeps trying to get into Arstotzka despite (a) not having a passport, (b) making a passport out of crayon, and (c) having a passport but no entry permit.

It's in the process of trying to get greenlit to be released through Steam.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

In other words, there's someone in that game that's trying to escape Nunavut, despertly

Comment

I've seen it played. A lot of what goes on in that game can be mirrored in first world nations post 9-11
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

The full version of "Papers, Please" was just released on Steam! Only $9.99!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
        X