This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bel...video_of_t.php

Obviously there's only so much that one could film given the circumstances. Especially with the rent a cops not even letting people walk on the sidewalk around the restaurant. Talk about huge paranoia from these two worrying way too much about what people say about them online. Want it to stop? Then have great food and great customer service and poof it'll go away.
    New England Patirots... FIVE TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!
    New England Revolution... Will win MLS Cup one day.

Comment

• yeah from that vid it's clear they were staging the event. they were booked yet still had a lot of empty tables?

either that or they didn't have enough people gullible enough to apply for jobs

Comment

• Gotta wonder how appreciative the mall they're in is of them booting people off the sidewalks and so forth. I suspect if they even last long enouhg to renew their contract, there will be a lot more riders on it.

Comment

• Quoth Demolition Man View Post
          Obviously there's only so much that one could film given the circumstances. Especially with the rent a cops not even letting people walk on the sidewalk around the restaurant.
          WTF? It's my understanding that the sidewalk is public property, i.e. the restaurant has NO AUTHORITY to block people from using it. As for the rent-a-cops, the only authority they have is that which was delegated to them by their employer. Since the employer can't legally keep people off the sidewalks, the rent-a-cops are breaking the law by ordering people to stay off the sidewalk.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
            WTF? It's my understanding that the sidewalk is public property, i.e. the restaurant has NO AUTHORITY to block people from using it. As for the rent-a-cops, the only authority they have is that which was delegated to them by their employer. Since the employer can't legally keep people off the sidewalks, the rent-a-cops are breaking the law by ordering people to stay off the sidewalk.
            I'm guessing that the owners didn't want anyone on the sidewalk peering in, taking photos and putting up any record of a "failure"
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Okaaay ... now people are posting videos about Hitler and Amy's baking company ...

Tell me why my good name has been associated with this monster?

Hitler goes to Amy's Baking Company

Comment

• Quoth Pixilated View Post
                Okaaay ... now people are posting videos about Hitler and Amy's baking company ...

Tell me why my good name has been associated with this monster?

Hitler goes to Amy's Baking Company
                *blink blink*

I can get crazy-ass, but comparing her to Hitler (or even associating her with hitler) is probably taking it a wee bit too far.

Especially because her husband is what, Israeli in origin?
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                  What are they smoking and did they bring enough for everyone?
                  Do not want!
                  Meeeeoooow.....
                  Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Mr. Amy's immigration problems seem to be getting worse:

http://boingboing.net/2013/05/23/imm...r-amys-ba.html

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                      *blink blink*

I can get crazy-ass, but comparing her to Hitler (or even associating her with hitler) is probably taking it a wee bit too far.

Especially because her husband is what, Israeli in origin?
                      I don't think it has anything to do with Samy's nationality. It's a meme called "Hitler Reacts" that's been ... thoroughly overplayed.

The KYM site has links to about 10 versions of it, plus the original. But I know there's plenty of other parodies out there, more so perhaps because of the take-down attempts. Amy's Bakery is simply the latest in a long line of increasingly-boring parodies.

Comment

• Quoth PepperElf View Post
                        I don't think it has anything to do with Samy's nationality. It's a meme called "Hitler Reacts" that's been ... thoroughly overplayed.

The KYM site has links to about 10 versions of it, plus the original. But I know there's plenty of other parodies out there, more so perhaps because of the take-down attempts. Amy's Bakery is simply the latest in a long line of increasingly-boring parodies.
                        At least you didn't see the one that my friend used at the beginning of her wedding....
                        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• A parody of "hitler reacts"?

Comment

• I finally got around to watching this episode. I had to walk away from the computer several times because I got stressed out just watching. Those people are freaking psychos.
                            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• I'm too afraid to watch it though I imagine it's like reading Nightlight, or whatever it was--it was a bad parody of Twilight (which I have never read). I had to keep taking breaks it was so bad.
                              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• Watching this episode has me watching the US series on Netflix. Currently watching the one where he orders a Monte Cristo sandwich and he's looking at it like he's never seen one before. Seems confused that it's got powdered sugar on it. Umm...but every Monte Cristo I've ever seen has powdered sugar. He made a big show of picking up the plate and blowing the sugar off of it. I like Ramsay and all, but that made me giggle a bit. How doesn't he know how a traditional Monte Cristo is made? Granted, the sandwich looked disgusting anyway, but not because of the sugar. I guess it's not part of his repertoire?

Comment

Working...
                                X