Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if they're holding it back so that it can air the same time as the new season premiere of Hell's Kitchen (ram says other show)
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
      Brief interview from azcentral.com:

http://www.azcentral.com/video/3219172013001

Amy's still as crazy as ever.
      You know, you can watch that video with the sound off and still be able to tell she's nuts. Woman's EYEs are crazy.

Comment

• Aaaand it's now rescheduled to April 11th. (Warning: auto-play video included in link)
        A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

• Alliances and army...riiiiiiight. I'll be interested to see what happens.
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

• You know, I was willing to believe that the original Kitchen Nightmares episode was over-dramatized and cleverly edited to make them look crazy. But interviews like this throw that theory out the window.

Comment

• The video is gone.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

• Ohhh my.

I wonder why it was removed.
                My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• The video is back up. I was able to see it. They truthfully thought that Gordon Ramsey was coming there to combat the internet bullies that were wrongfully trashing their food. They didn't expect him to have an opinion on the food and it not be as good as they thought. They still don't believe it. Although Samy is kind of subdued in the interview.

Comment

• Quoth Titi View Post
                    The video is back up. I was able to see it. They truthfully thought that Gordon Ramsey was coming there to combat the internet bullies that were wrongfully trashing their food. They didn't expect him to have an opinion on the food and it not be as good as they thought. They still don't believe it. Although Samy is kind of subdued in the interview.
                    Oh geez these people have been living under a rock

He's a world-class chef. He's not Chuck Norris.

Comment

• Has there been any word on Sammy's Deportation Hearing?

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
                        Has there been any word on Sammy's Deportation Hearing?
                        Nope, but on the other hand, according to a Reddit thread, Amy now accuses Chef Ramsay of having sexually harassed her.

So we're probably gonna get some wacky court action no matter what.
                        A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Comment

• Quoth NorthernZel View Post
                          Nope, but on the other hand, according to a Reddit thread, Amy now accuses Chef Ramsay of having sexually harassed her.

So we're probably gonna get some wacky court action no matter what.
                          Any way of milking the fifteen minutes of fame I guess. What, is she going to accuse him of calling her names? (Given his treatment of the contestants on Hell's Kitchen, he has made an occasional comment that borders on sexual harassment there, but the contestants ignore it)

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                            What, is she going to accuse him of calling her names? (Given his treatment of the contestants on Hell's Kitchen, he has made an occasional comment that borders on sexual harassment there, but the contestants ignore it)
                            Dunno. I know that Chef Ramsay has called the HK contestants every name under the sun, but I don't remember any time where he used a slur that could be pinpointed at a specific gender. ("Donkey", "Fucker" and "Bellend" come to mind. Perhaps also "bitch" which may be appropriate when/if the contestant in the case, regardless gender, was well... bitchy?)

Now then, if Chef got pushed enough over the edge that he called Amy "a stupid c***", THEN I would understand it a bit. But then again I know that Brits don't drop the C-bomb without a VERY solid reason, so she may have deserved it.

Comment

• Quoth NorthernZel View Post
                              Dunno. I know that Chef Ramsay has called the HK contestants every name under the sun, but I don't remember any time where he used a slur that could be pinpointed at a specific gender. ("Donkey", "Fucker" and "Bellend" come to mind. Perhaps also "bitch" which may be appropriate when/if the contestant in the case, regardless gender, was well... bitchy?)

Now then, if Chef got pushed enough over the edge that he called Amy "a stupid c***", THEN I would understand it a bit. But then again I know that Brits don't drop the C-bomb without a VERY solid reason, so she may have deserved it.
                              He's referred to a couple of contestants as "Barbie" and made some derogatory comments suggesting that the female contestants would be better off as showgirls or similar. That's about it.

Comment

• Fox was running commercials for this episode last night which is scheduled to run this Friday, April 11th. From what little they showed Amy's still got an attitude, crazy eyes and a ego the size of Jupiter!

Comment

Working...
                                X