This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no booby pins

before removing ear wax http://www.myhomeremedies.com/topic.cgi?topicid=2153
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

And now I'm visualizing safety (diaper) pins with pink and blue knockers instead of ducks...

Thanks Food (for thought) Lady.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Blame it on mytical. He gave me the link.

Comment

I dropped a straight pin in my bra today, does that count?
        "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

I call BS on the guy who claimed some doctor wanted $300 and "an hour or two" to remove ear wax. I've had that done at the doctor's office --granted if you don't have insurance you'll pay more but $300?-- and it took less than 5 minutes. My ear was also "impacted pretty bad", and I had an ear infection at the time too (I think that was the time I learned the hard way not to take sulfa drugs).
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I just had it done by the nurses 3 weeks ago, and have yet to see a bill for it.

Comment

I dunno... the last time I had an ear infection treated, the visit alone came out to almost $200, and that was just to confirm that yes I had an ear infection, so I could get a prescription for it.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                I dunno... the last time I had an ear infection treated, the visit alone came out to almost $200, and that was just to confirm that yes I had an ear infection, so I could get a prescription for it.
                Ouch. Was that without insurance? That's the worst.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                X