This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery FAIL-Instant Thief-In-A-Wall!

I found this hilarious. Don't turn it off after the first robbery--you HAVE to watch the second attempt. It's comedy GOLD.

Robbery FAIL

Wow! Although the fact that the guy ended up behind the counter with the wall up would scare me... What if he had a gun?
    Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Did you watch the second robbery attempt? That was AWESOME.

Comment

I love it! But just wait till some loser files a civil suit claiming injuries and mental trauma and whatever because he was attacked by a wall ...

Comment

I'm not sure what I find amusing about The Worlds Dumbest series -the dumb things people do or what comes from the personalities on the show. It is probably one of those guilty pleasures I will admit to watching.
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
            I love it! But just wait till some loser files a civil suit claiming injuries and mental trauma and whatever because he was attacked by a wall ...
            True... but considering that they were injured in the process of trying to rob someone... it might not be a rock-solid case.

And the lady who suggested they move the store... to me proof that hollywood is out of touch with reality. regular people don't usually have the capital to just up and move on a whim. perhaps she'd like to pay for this process if she thinks it's what they should do?

Comment

If the area has a reputation for robbery there may be no competition nearby making it a good place for a store.

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
                Did you watch the second robbery attempt? That was AWESOME.
                Indeed I did! But I just want to see how long it takes for them to get sued...
                Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

This has been posted before.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Fool's damn lucky that wall didn't break his jaw or his neck!

Yeah, packing up isn't always an option Hollywood!

Comment

Working...
                    X