This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart employees...

Gawker: Here's some horror stories from those poor Walmart employees.

Walmart: Oh, pish, that's not true! Here, our workers will tell you themselves how well our company treats them.

Workers: Sorry, Walmart, but we've had the same experiences.

http://gawker.com/wal-mart-employees...rnal-755057616

The last store manager we had before Pete was Gessner, if the HR people came around asking how everything was going, if we liked our jobs, if we have any questions or concerns he would follow them around. If we asked if we could talk to them in private Gessner would get all offended and "not understand why he couldn't just say it in front of him or just come talk to him". They don't want people to know how shitty the situation is.
    Last edited by Zellie Crescent; 10-31-2013, 02:05 AM.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

I'm wondering how many people were fired for those posts.

Comment

Did anyone read the thread of comments after an alleged investment banker posted about how much worse he has it? I had to quit. I just can't with that bullshit.
        Thank you for calling Card Services, how may I take your abuse today? ~Headset Hellion

Comment

HH, I read that comment.....there's an excellent chance that was a troll, in my modly opinion.
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
          X