X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory Monteith (Finn from Glee) dies

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/cory-montei...us-weekly.html

It says foul play isn't suspected, but I'm guessing drugs. I read recently he had some issues.

Quoth violiavampyr View Post
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/cory-montei...us-weekly.html

It says foul play isn't suspected, but I'm guessing drugs. I read recently he had some issues.
    They're stating that it may be a drug overdose over here.

He had been in rehab for a while and they'd written around it as far as Glee was concerned. At this stage, they aren't saying how it'll affect the show.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

31 is only one year younger than I. Way too early to go.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
        They're stating that it may be a drug overdose over here.

He had been in rehab for a while and they'd written around it as far as Glee was concerned. At this stage, they aren't saying how it'll affect the show.
        if they already wrote it into the show they may just go with the OD then. cos it'll probably touch a nerve but they can use it as a "don't do drugs PSA" episode.

Or they'll pull a ledger & partially recast, and then explain that the character just happens to change his face every so often.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          Drugs are bad, mmkay?

31 is only one year younger than I. Way too early to go.
          Dude, he's only a few months older than I. As I get older I'm getting more aware of peoples ages when they die of unnatural circumstances. Suicide, OD, etc.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            if they already wrote it into the show they may just go with the OD then. cos it'll probably touch a nerve but they can use it as a "don't do drugs PSA" episode.
            No, he'd been "written out" of the show already because he was in rehab. Any scenes he had were rewritten to NOT include him, so that he could spend time in rehab. He was going to be coming back to the show eventually.

And on that note, WBC are apparently planning on picketing his funeral. Why?
            Because his character on the show was supportive of his gay stepbrother.

Comment

Because if there's no connection they'll just invent one.

Comment

What a bunch of idiots there are in WBBC...
                My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

So, if word of a WBC funeral got out soon enough to do something about it, who would want to picket it on the grounds of "God shouldn't have called him/her home - only the good are supposed to die young, so (s)he should have been immortal"?
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

So it looks like they plan on addressing his death directly in the show, rather than just simply writing him out and saying he's in Canada or some such (did he meet a girl named Alberta who lived in Vancouver???)

Through the magic of tribute episodes!

It'll be the third episode shown. It also looks like it was a combo of heroin and alcohol that killed him.

Comment

Working...
                    X