X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube celebrity gets towed.

Joey Graceffa got towed

And the man who had him towed responds in a youtube video!

Tower responds

I thought the response video was great!

That reply is fecking hilarious! Love it when someone gets their comeuppance!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I had no idea who this JoeyGraceffa was until I saw that video. Really? bitching about being towed for blocking someone's driveway? What a whingy little so-and-so.
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I'd never heard of him either. He seems pretty annoying to be honest!

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
          I had no idea who this JoeyGraceffa was until I saw that video. Really? bitching about being towed for blocking someone's driveway? What a whingy little so-and-so.
          Had no idea either.

Now that I do know, I'll know whose page to stay the Hell away from. He's stupid, whiny and an attention whore IMO.

Love the reply though . . . . but I'm sure it'll go over his head.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

No idea who Joey Whatshisface is, and after seeing that video, I discovered that I don't care who he is.

Response video was hilarious, kudos to him.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Joey Tribbiani...yes...Joey Buttafucco...yes...Joey Whatshisname....no....

And I find anyone who calls themselves 'celebrity' is normally someone I've never heard of.Or would want to.
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Couldn't get through the first video because I can't handle whiny little bitches, but the reply video is hilarious.
                My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

Everyone: skip the original video and just watch the response.... otherwise the whiney twit gets $ from the page hit
                  There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Dear goddess the comments, everyone is calling Nate an asshole instead of that whiny little shit joey.
                    ......../\
                    ....../__\
                    ..../\...../\
                    ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                      bitching about being towed for blocking someone's driveway? What a whingy little so-and-so.
                      Why do I have visions of Ginger Ale, a Maraschino cherry, and a plastic fly?
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Amusement Gal View Post
                        Couldn't get through the first video because I can't handle whiny little bitches, but the reply video is hilarious.
                        This. I didn't even both hitting the original video, but the clips in the response vid made it certain that I would never follow the whinging little git. I have no idea why he is such a youtube celebrity, but if all he does is trashtalk and whinge, I wouldn't want to watch him in the first place.
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Another whiner busted. Good call taking a picture. In just about every state it's illegal to park within 10' (3 meters in the rest of the world) of a driveway in the first place.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

And even with photographic evidence, the guy still doesn't see what he did wrong and STILL declares himself the victor because all his friends agree he wasn't doing anything wrong.....

This is why I have a job people, and always will.
                            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                              And even with photographic evidence, the guy still doesn't see what he did wrong and STILL declares himself the victor because all his friends agree he wasn't doing anything wrong.....
                              Wait, WHAT?! He actually posted a response video to the response video, what a friggin twatwaffle.
                              ......../\
                              ....../__\
                              ..../\...../\
                              ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
                              X