X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truly bizarre pictures

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/50-un...k-white-photos

Please,just some sort of information-a backstory,a logical explanation--ANYTHING!!
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

#10 looks like it might be a visit from the Krampus or Black Peter.

That one of the armadillo...thing, looks creepy as shit.

Some look like trick photography, ads and #35 is obviously the purest representation of 'Murica.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

#19 is clearly the results after a visit from the Empty Child.

#32 is obviously Subject Delta's wedding. #Bioshock2

#48 is Corporal Wojtek comforting the wife of a comrade who fell in WW2.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

The ones with the midget, the giant and the normal size person are side show cards. I am sure the first one was General Tom Thumb, I can't remember the name of the giant of the time and Barnum from one set of his 'museum' or sideshow touring days.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          That one of the armadillo...thing, looks creepy as shit.
          I think it's Jar Jar Binks baby picture.

Comment

#31 HOLY SHIT WTF is that? Armadillo? Looks like something from outer space...way, way outer space.

As for the rest....either there were a lot more hard drugs around in those days than I ever realized or the human race is much weirder than I already thought it was.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
            X