X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird things from textbooks

http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-textbook-fails/

Remember,this is what your little darlings are being taught....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I just...that's....huh??

Loved "The dividing line between normal and abnormal behavior is not always clear." Looked pretty clear to me!

And the unicorn/dragon = rhino OMG! Is that from a creationism textbook??

The Kim Jong Il one....is that for real?? WTF?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      The Kim Jong Il one....is that for real?? WTF?
      My guess is that it's an English translation of an official North Korean textbook - sounds like what they'd publish.

Didn't see the whole picture (crappy net, old computer), but 2 of them definitely "cheaped out" - one using a watermarked (i.e. they didn't pay for the rights to use it) stock photo (begging for lawsuits), and the other referring people to another book (sounds like they didn't pay for the rights to use those images). I recall reading a thread somewhere about an art textbook that was MANDATORY for a certain class (IIRC, the price was somewhere around $300), but didn't contain photos of the artworks involved, merely telling people where to look for them. Sounds like the same book.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X