This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've started a new blog

I decided to learn something new and give this a shot.

I was exchanging 'war stories' with someone who also works in security. I joked we should write a blog. He said that sounded like a good idea, seriously. There are forums like this, blogs like Retail hell and Not Always Right, and many blogs run by Police/Fire/K9, but I couldn't recall seeing a blog dedicated to the Security Industry. So I started one.

http://rentacoprant.wordpress.com/

It's a free site. I haven't learned my way around all the bells and whistles yet, but it's getting a nice number of views (I don't know what is average or good for a blog) and I'm having fun. It's neat to share all the crazy experiences I've had, and I hope to share stories from others too. Hope some of the folks on CS will like it!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Have you checked out this forum on Reddit?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I think I came across this once, but the format of the page gives me a headache!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I'm forwarding the link to my husband, he's in security!
        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I will share this with my girlfriend, who is also in security.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I left a couple of comments. Stinky is a piece of work.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I love it. I showed it to Hubs 'cause he works in security. I can just nosh on popcorn and read these stories all day!
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
              X