This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
    Besides which, last I saw, toilet paper could be recycled.
    I think that's more that it can be made from recycled paper. We sell such products - we have to be very careful when describing it.

Rapscallion

Comment

I wonder if she also expects us to use both sides.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

MadMike! I'm sooooo glad I wasn't eating/drinking when I read that comment. Ewwwww .... Just thinking about it ... I think i need more of this:

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
          I, for one, actually want to see Sheryl Crowe use only one toilet square. I'll pay good cash money to see it. Then I'll be like: when she has to give up and agree that it's an idiot idea.
          Oh hell yes. First thought when reading the article: doing that would actually waste much more water as people would probably need to wash their hands more (if they washed them at all before, that is).

Don't you love the "principle of the thing" ideas that are never actually thought out at all? And then just because the perpetrator of the boneheadedness is some celebrity, the masses embrace it.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I am happy to present you all with my report:

Boozy's One-Square Experiment

1. Do business on toilet.
            2. Carefully rip off ONE square of store brand two-ply quilted recycled toilet paper.
            3. Wipe with said square.
            4. Spend next five minutes at sink, compulsively washing hands and saying "Ew-ew-ew-ew-ew-ew-ew" over and over again.

Report findings: Extensive hand washing required. Probably worse for environment than just using three or four squares.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

http://www.townhall.com/funnies/cart...rez/2007/04/1/
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

While listening to Limbaugh today, he announced that he heard Sheryl Crowe told some morning news anchor that she was "joking" and can't believe any one took her seriously.

Comment

Working...
                X