Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Scott Weiland

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RIP Scott Weiland

    Scott Weiland, former lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, has died at the age of 48.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

    I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

  • #2
    Scott had one of the iconic voices in music, whether you were a fan or not. I spent a good bit of time watching STP and Velvet Revolver videos with my best friend after the news broke last night. RIP, Scott!
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

    Comment


    • #3
      Sad but sadly not too surprised.

      RIP.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

      "I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

      Comment

      Working...
      X