X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody remember this movie?

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack...iller_Tomatoes
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

I may have seen it once; I remember the cartoon series (such as it was) far better, tho.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I've seen it once. That was one time too many, thank you. Over the top cheesy B-movies just aren't my thing.

I was also forced to sit through They Live. That's another bad one.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Speaking of bad movies...how about "The Stuff"??
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
          I remember it all too well. Somewhere in my MP3 collection, I have the song.

And there was a cartoon based on it. In the 1980s or early 1990s, I think.

But for my money, the ultimate 'cheesy' spoof film was and always will be FLESH GORDON. Let's see 'em make a kid's show out of THAT one....

Comment

Indeed, there was.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Not to mention the call-out from Mars Attacks!.

Comment

Quoth Mental_Mouse View Post
                Not to mention the call-out from Mars Attacks!.
                Oh, yes! I forgot that one!.

Comment

YES

But then MST3K brought back soooooo many bad movies.
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Ah, yes. One of the first so bad it's a scream movies I saw back in the '80's.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                    X