X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jester? Your fifteen minutes of fame started some time ago

http://www.archwired.com/6-_come_off.htm

Looks like someone knicked your tale, mate. Need to scroll to the bottom.

Heh - they reckon it appeared on here some years ago. It's less than a year old - this database and software installation are not yet a year old, though it's not far from its anniversary.

Rapscallion, amused

I'd forgotten about that story.

Maybe some customers will see it on that site and give more than a 10 freakin' percent tip to a man who went through the trash for you.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
      [URL]Heh - they reckon it appeared on here some years ago. It's less than a year old - this database and software installation are not yet a year old, though it's not far from its anniversary.
      Actually, Raps, they are correct. I posted that on a much earlier incarnation of CS.com, probably about four or five years ago. I think I REposted it here on this incarnation at some point, but I definitely posted it way back when.

And no, kids....rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I'm still around. :-)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I have to confess I have done that to a poor resturant staffmember. I was 14 at the time and believe it or not, on my way to the orthodontist to have new ones fitted later that day. I went home and boiled the shit out of those things.

My dentist warned me not to wrap them in a napkin, and it was the ONLY time I ever did.
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
        X