This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope she rots in hell

im warning you now, she is horrible., if you do not like reading about child abuse, then do not read this. ever since giving birth, i have been more emotional over events like this. this one made me cry. as im crying, my fiance is telling me that its not alek, and its ok. i said i know, but ever since having alek, i have become more emotional. right after i said it,Alek laughed at me......

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/8560772.html

I know what you mean. My son is 16 now, but before he was born, I was hardly even aware of pedophiles and child abuse.

After he came along, it would freak me out any time I heard about bad things that happened to kids. I'm a lot better now because he's so much older and at 6 foot plus and build like a brick outhouse, nobody would dare mess with him. And I know that he can take care of himself.

But when he was much younger, I would always make sure that he was never in a position of risk at any point in his life.
    Total surrender
    Your touch is so tender
    Your skin is like water on a burning beach
    And it brings me relief
    "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

I'm not a parent and almost bawled myself. Monsters like that should not and never be allowed to have or even be near an innocent child.
      My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Why the hell didn't she put the baby up for adoption if she didn't want her?! I hope this hag gets the maximum.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Awful. Just awful. Why does it seem like Wisconsin has a lot of these strange child abuse cases?

And she had another kid, a son.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

This has just been the Year From Hell here in WI with all these fucking child abuse cases.
            The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

children are having a hell of a year here. here in kenosha, a baby just died sunday in a home daycare. i think it was SIDS, because he just stopped breathing in his sleep. it was kinda creepy because the baby was born the same day as my son. thety were both five months this past monday. although i have gotten 8 hours of sleep total in the past two nights, at least i have my baby. there is a mother near me who doesn't have her son. that thought makes me grateful i have my baby, no matter how fussy he gets.

i guess that just makes me even more mad at this woman. everyday, there are parents who lose their children, and this woman does this....

Comment

I wonder if she can be deported?

All the Hmong people around here come from Laos, and I think America is the only country where criminals have more rights than innocent people. It'd probably be better that she go back home and get what's really coming to her.

Whatever the case may be, I hope they throw the book at her, and I hope to God that she doesn't get off because she's not white.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                X