X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jingle Bells played backwards...

kinda interesting...
    http://www.topict.net/jingle_bells_reversed.swf
    "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

The intake of breath gave it away. I've seen worse.. but those don't get me anymore...

Comment

Yup. Intake of breath. I heard it too.
      But from the beginning I knew it was one of those things.
      Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

I

hate

your

*BLEEPING*

GUTS!!!!!

OK, I'm more angry at myself for falling for it, but you are a rotten bastard!!

(God that'll give me &$%#$ NIGHTMARES!!!)
        Last edited by Caveat Emptor; 07-23-2007, 02:58 PM.
        Testing
        "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Knightmare View Post
          But from the beginning I knew it was one of those things.

Was it the extremely low volume or the redundancy of that prank that got you?
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I got sent the Jingle Bells thing earlier, the link was different though, it was hosted on a Danish site. I never even clicked it, just told my friend that he knew very well that if it was one of those things that scared you, I would rip off his balls and shove them down his throat. Ahem.

In a nice way of course.

My close firends know not to send me that stuff. I HATE and DESPISE getting scared, I never watched scary movies, and I once gave a bloody nose to a guy who yelled "Boo!" to stop my hiccoughs... Do. Not. Scare. Me. Ever.

I am paranoid enough to never click those links anyway, so they never get me

Comment

Working...
            X