• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer fails at life

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/8...sted_on_Camera

1. Olive Oil - 2.00 bucks and some change
    2. Security System - 30,000 dollars
    3. Catching a moron scammer - Priceless
    Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Slip on it? She dived at it for crying out loud.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

That's all I have to say.
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Am I the only person left on earth who-even if I DID slip and fall in a store-would still just be embarrassed at my own klutziness rather than get all ticked off at the store? I mean, if this were legit and there was actually a spill on the floor, does NO ONE look where they're going anymore?

If I were going to scam a store, I'd at least pick the way that didn't make me look like a beached fish flopping around in the sand.

Add: For those like me who couldn't see the video at the news site, here it is on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA9SlmstLa8

I think the newscasters commentary is the best part. "Hello, Captain Obvious."
        Last edited by MystyGlyttyr; 08-05-2007, 06:13 PM. Reason: Adding a link
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Ha ha! Busted!
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

What a maroon.

Comment

Working...
            X