X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpsonize Yourself!

http://www.simpsonizeme.com/

I can't do this, as I have no photos of myself online, but I'm sure some of you might want to play around with this.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

I did that, and considered posting the link a couple of weeks ago, but I found it a little too glitchy for my taste.
    I got the picture, but I couldn't save it, and when I emailed the link to myself and followed it back, the picture wasn't really the same at all.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

It made me look like one of my "metalhead" classmates in high school.

Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Good Lord, mine looks like the love child of Otto and Lenny.

I added glasses to make it look more realistic.
        Attached Files
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Mine wasn't too bad. Only had to change hair color.
          Attached Files
          The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Nice... agree a bit buggy... but fun! =)

Comment

I was going to post this link last week, but decided not to because it wouldn't take any of my pix.

I tried 7 different pictures of me, and every one came back as not being able to Simpsonize.

So I figured that I was having such big problems, others probably would too.
              Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Here's me. I had to do some tweaking, but it's fairly accurate.
                Attached Files
                "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Working...
                X