X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Gladiators is coming back.

It will be on NBC.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1

yay! a couple weeks ago, there was a marathon of the original. iw atched most of it.

Comment

Quoth Ljt09863 View Post
      yay! a couple weeks ago, there was a marathon of the original. iw atched most of it.
      Are you talking about the ORIGINAL, original fromt the late 70's , or the 2nd run in the 90's. I haven't seen either in forever, but the original fromt the 70's is hilarious, just because of the hair and clothes.
      The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

I loved this show. XD Even ignored the warning at the end not to try it at home, oops. ^^;;
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

I liked watching American Gladiators. The women always seemed to kick more butt and compete harder than the men. Here's hoping the new one is just as good.
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

America is going to get even dumber.
            Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Oh, I wanted to be an American Gladiator when I was little. I thought those women were the coolest thing ever, and I always laughed when they got some little stick girl on there and she spent the whole show getting knocked on her can. Then it went off the air and I just went insane for a couple of years until I discovered wrestling. Now I'm going to do that instead.

Though I would still love to get to run around in the hamster ball at least once...
              "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

I wanted to be on Duel. XD I and my brothers actually spent ages making up our Gladiator names; surely I'm not the only one? O_o
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                X