Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This has got to be the biggest oxymoron I've ever seen!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has got to be the biggest oxymoron I've ever seen!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20668855/

----Aside from the obvious seriousness of it all it seems silly: An Israeli Nazi gang! IF someone hated Jews why would he/she move to a Jewish country to live in??

All I can say to that is...
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Maybe they like a challenge.
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Add me to the club.

That just doesn't make any sense to be so self-hating.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
          Add me to the club.

That just doesn't make any sense to be so self-hating.
          Silly Kurt Cobain.
          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

<i>IF someone hated Jews why would he/she move to a Jewish country to live in??</i>

Errrmmm...they probably didn't. I suspect that the neo-nazis would come from the local Palestinian population. Not only Europeans are susceptible to the 'Aryan Super-race' insanity - as of late, a lot of disenfranchised middle eastern kids are buying into it, apparently.
            Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

The article said, "Eight immigrants from the former Soviet Union have been arrested in recent days in connection with at least 15 attacks, and a ninth fled the country," so it looks like they did move there on purpose.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

How did I miss that?

Whoops. Foot-in-mouth.
                Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

Simple. If you're "fighting a war" then you take it to the heart of the enemy. They probably went there to do damage, as much as possible.
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                    Simple. If you're "fighting a war" then you take it to the heart of the enemy. They probably went there to do damage, as much as possible.
                    Yeah, they're called suicide missions.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

All the suspects are in their late teens or early 20s and have Israeli citizenship,
                      I think they might not had a choice in moving there, they all are oung enough to have moved with mom and dad into a Russian Orthodox community.

Still, its like seeing some pro-colonization gangs here in the US, well, about 200 years ago.

(And people laughed when Steven Hawkins said that if we can prevent ourselves form killing outselves over the next 100 years, then we have a chance in this universe)
                      Quote Dalesys:
                      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I think their families emigrated for economic reasons and took advantage of the rule for allowing diaspora to return.

But still, it's kind of funny in a not so funny way.

Comment

Working...
                        X