Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonalds Employee Gets 1 Night in Jail for "Salty" Burger...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm really bad, when I go to MickeyD's I get the Big Mac Combo with large fries and Large Sweet Tea! I'm baaaaaad Boozy! LOL XD And then it's like salad with lots of tomato and carrots and raw cauliflower and broccoli, baked potatoes, and other veggies with some meat for me (chicken mainly grilled).

But yeah, the cop was an idiot. But please don't judge all cops based on this one guy's actions.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
      please don't judge all cops based on this one guy's actions.

Okay, I will just Judge them based on my cities police force.

Example:

Last week, we had called the police because of some gun shots. They came out 3 hours later.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

[qoute] told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off." [/qoute]

considering that line right there, she shouldnt be responsible for anything, she told her supervisor, and he didnt do anything about it.
        http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
        Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

Plus, she also had a burger made from that meat herself, and she didn't feel or get sick.
          As stated by others, if the officer found it was THAT salty, he shouldn't have finished it.
          Not to mention that seeing as how her supervisor was informed of the situation, and the sup DID NOT instruct her to waste the meat and create a new batch, the "blame" (if there is any) should actually be on management, not the poor worker.
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I bet this cop is friends/cousins with Mr. Lawyer-pants.
            Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

Comment

I feel obligated to point out that the cop didn't know it was too salty. From the article, he said he felt sick afterwards, and went back to the store. It was only after getting there that he found out it had been over-salted.

In other words, he didn't even know there was a problem with the salt.

I don't have to judge all cops to be able to say that this one is a bad one.

Comment

I'd lay odds he asked her out and she turned him down. Any of you betting folk? This is not about a salty burger.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                  I'd lay odds he asked her out and she turned him down. Any of you betting folk? This is not about a salty burger.
                  I hate to be the one to point this out, but this happened in Union City, Georgia. Maybe it wasn't a burger thing or a date thing, if you get my drift. It's sad, but thats the way things work in the deep south.

Olive juice you too.

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
                    How about this line from the article....

"Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests."

Because the state crime lab almost certainly has nothing better to do.
                    I don't know if this was discussed, but what would have happened if any of us had called the police for the same reason?

Oh yeah, where's that lady who called 911 because of a burger?
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Can you imagine if that cop had had this happen?
                      http://www.abqjournal.com/news/metro...rs11-06-06.htm
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                        Can you imagine if that cop had had this happen?
                        http://www.abqjournal.com/news/metro...rs11-06-06.htm
                        Then I'd say he was justified. But too much salt? Any self-respecting judge should throw this case out and give her back the money she had to put up for bail.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                        X