X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find something that isn't sarcastic for a title

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science....ap/index.html

Rapscallion

yeah, but if they look like some of the people who shop with us, they don't necessarily get them.

Men may want hot, but sometimes, they'll settle for 'there'.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

While none of the findings are all that surprising or revolutionary, I still cannot put a whole lot of faith in a "study" that involves only 45 people who are in the same room at the same time. The researchers may have wanted to repeat the experiment 4 or 5 times to get a decent sized sample group. Then, you must also consider the fact that speed dating is definately not a typical method to choose a partner anyway. IME men who go to speed dating are looking for quick lay, and the women who go to speed dating are feeling REALLY desperate and have given up on more conventional methods.
      The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

WOW! This might be the most revolutionary scientific study of the year - nay, the whole decade! I shall start my letter writing campaign to the Nobel Prize committee posthaste. It shall be a travesty if these researchers don't achieve the recognition they deserve!

Was that sarcastic enough?

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
          WOW! This might be the most revolutionary scientific study of the year - nay, the whole decade! I shall start my letter writing campaign to the Nobel Prize committee posthaste. It shall be a travesty if these researchers don't achieve the recognition they deserve!

Was that sarcastic enough?
          You could have worked in a sentence about the study being the most revolutionary one since the one done by North Carolina to discover why prisoners want to escape from prison, but beyond that, very well done.
          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
          X