Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And he thought the media coverage was bad before...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And he thought the media coverage was bad before...

Here's our new contender for Boss of the Year...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...97,print.story

What a miserable jerk this poor guy's boss is! I bet his customers stop eating there. I would.

*MOD NOTE - Please post all stories with links in "Check it out!"
    Last edited by Ree; 09-16-2007, 08:34 PM.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

oh god.... stupidity sense tingling...
    cant go on... most kill sucky manager...

Comment

Hopefully the man gets a new job.. maybe someone will see the article and help him out

That owner is an idiot

Comment

Gee... what a nice boss... always looking for a way to advertise his business.

Too bad that was the worst way to advertise his business, firing his employee for doing something good.

Comment

Yeah... well, we all know what's not allowed.

And giving him a bonus, or at least the afternoon off with pay, and leaning on the newsies to get his restaurant mentioned as much as possible during the coverage would make a lot of sense.
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

If those reporters are anything at all like my reporters-bored and mildly malicious-they have someone stalking this restaurant just WAITING for that boss to show up, then they're going to pounce on him and start firing questions as fast as they can go.

The results almost always end up to be amusing...
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
              Here's our new contender for Boss of the Year....
              Here's the part I liked:

"after spending an hour talking to police and the media. Once the lunch shift ended, his boss fired him."

Nice. Couldn't fire him right away (probably because the media were still there) had to wait until after the rush.

Nimrod.

Comment

"I was a bad person once upon a time and I decided to change my life," Canales said. "That doesn't have anything to do with what I did."
                Assisting a helpless victim? I'd say he's headed in the right direction.
                I for one salute this parkade ninja of yours. ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                X