This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Thriller" performed by inmates

Check out this production! Thriller performed by the inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center in the Philippines:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=879021&fr=yvmtf

Suppose it part of their rehabilitation?

Well, doing my bit to spread amusing links now...

Rapscallion, still laughing

Comment

That. Is. Fantastic.
      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

I guess when you have nothing but time on your hands, you learn some choreographed dance moves?

I was going to watch the entire thing. but the "girlfriend" kinda freaked me out...
        Testing
        "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

I'd like to see the inmates come together in the NY, Chicago, LA and some other big city prisons and facilities get together and do something like that. They would have killed each other before the first step happens.
          Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

I feel bad for the guy who had to dress up as a girl... in prison... yea...

Other than that though it was great!
            "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
            HellGate: London

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy who thought "Nice bum!" and then felt something turn inside out when the 'girl' turned around.

Oh, that was me...

Rapscallion

Comment

I've been doing some looking around- apparently all the dances are part of their physical fitness prgram. They choose the tune, practice the moves for a while and then perform it.

Hah. My boy thought 'Nice bum' too. I laughed at his face. Laughed with all the cruelty present in my twisted little soul.
                Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

I watched a 2020 report on this, most of the dances are done for the enjoyment of the county governor. Who just happens to be the wardens sister...

There are reports that some people are dancing so long they are bleeding into their shoes, and infact most are simply detainees awaiting trial.

These are not criminals who have been convicted, the girlfriend has been waiting for trial for over 4 years...

It makes me pretty upset to think these people can be ordered to dance like puppets on a string
                  I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

i was wondering if the guy picked to be the girl was the one who always drops the soap in the shower....

Comment

And now for something completely different:

The Haruhi Dance IN PRISON!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bzBUGmEsmnA

Compare to the Ending of the anime:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DVY4ajb57os
                      Last edited by Hon'ya-chan; 10-08-2007, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X