X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What it feels like to die...

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19626252.800

This is pretty morbid, but it's kind of a fascinating read. My stomach is still clenched in a tight little ball.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

You know, I've read about deaths (British Literature), had to go to two funerals this month, and then read this and death really scares me.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

All of a sudden I'm starting to wonder if you can die from nitrous oxide. O.o

I remember trying to figure out a good description of quite the opposite; the absolute feeling of nothingness during death, then the sudden and intense re-introduction of the senses when one's returned to life. Ah, weekend sessions of D&D...
      "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
        All of a sudden I'm starting to wonder if you can die from nitrous oxide.
        Oh yes, inhaled in too large quantities will mean your body cannot absorb enough O2 therefore causing death.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I think I've been in the business of death for too long when I can read this article while eating a bag of chips and not bat an eye.
          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
          X