• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Do Retail Workers Hate You? Test

Interesting, no?

Clicky

We love you!
    0 % Crappiness
    19% or lower - you don't cause problems. Maybe once or twice you spilled something and ran, or didn't know what to do with the stuff you didn't want, so you ditched it. But for the most part, we like you.

People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

0% crappiness as well!
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I'm 5% sucky because...

...I once returned an item which cost less than $3? Come on! I had the receipt and the package was clearly unopened. (It was a can of spray paint that I found out I wouldn't need for a theater project - I had no other use for it, for pity's sake!)

Comment

Only 2 percent crappiness here. Must have been the that was a good year deally, since i do that when I ring people up
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

0% crappiness

Ive only done one of the sucky things this year and that was leaving something on a shelf where it didnt belong. In my defence I did leave it on a counter in the store (no employee was in that department, I did look!) and we werent buying anything)
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

11% here because I've done some things only once or twice in my life (like speak to a manager about selling my reserved item).
            Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

2% but only because before I knew better I would ditch stuff that I changed my mind about.
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Librarybabe View Post
                ...I once returned an item which cost less than $3?
                I did the same thing. I was only 1% crappy. They love me, they really do love me.

Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

1 % Crappiness
                  19% or lower - you don't cause problems. Maybe once or twice you spilled something and ran, or didn't know what to do with the stuff you didn't want, so you ditched it. But for the most part, we like you.

(for putting something I didn't want wherever, instead of giving it to an employee.)

27. Have you ever walked into a store, handed an employee a list of things you want to buy, and then said "I'll be sitting over here, let me know when you're done"? - What the hell? If someone did that to me I'd probably tell them "Personal shoppers are $25/hour and this seems like a long list, so will probably take me three hours. That will be $75 ma'am/sir."

Comment

3% crappiness.
                    "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

I'm crabby, 6%
                      I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

3% crappiness. I have sometimes left items I changed my mind about not in the original place. Okay, okay, I didn't feel like walking all the way across the store, and I left them at the counter. However, none of these were items requiring refrigeration.
                        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                        HR believes the first person in the door
                        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                        Document everything
                        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
                        X