Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he goes bankrupt and they end up with all his money. It's just so ridiculous that it actually kind of hurts my brain that someone who is a judge, for chrissakes, can be so stupid as to believe anyone will take his side in this.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Isn't this behavior stereotypical of stalkers? Lemme consult my Wiki crack...

"Resentful stalkers: pursue a vendetta because of a sense of grievance against the victims - motivated mainly by the desire to frighten and distress the victim."

...yeah, that sounds about right.

"...resentful stalkers demonstrate an almost “pure culture of persecution,” with delusional disorders of the paranoid type, paranoid personalities, and paranoid schizophrenia."

Also sounds about right.

The man SOBBED on the bench over his PANTS. Why hasn't anyone tried to commit the freak yet? (Aside from the obvious answer that he's probably IMO been disowned by everyone who shares any degree of relation to him...)
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
        The man SOBBED on the bench over his PANTS. Why hasn't anyone tried to commit the freak yet? (Aside from the obvious answer that he's probably IMO been disowned by everyone who shares any degree of relation to him...)
        Perhaps those certain pants were when he was with a particular hooker or Mistress he goes to, and has her "scent" on it I guess.

I dunno, at this point, i'm surprised he hasn't been disbarred yet, or divorced.

Comment

The dollar ALWAYS COMES FIRST!!!! You think that they're gonna commit someone that's gonna cause some lawyer out there to make some major, major phat cash over this???? In the American economic sense you're the one that's nuts!

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
            Perhaps those certain pants were when he was with a particular hooker or Mistress he goes to, and has her "scent" on it I guess.
            ...And of course he knew they weren't his because they didn't smell like tramp. (No offense to hookers, I mean his pants probably smell a lot worse normally, if he's the kind to shit himself over "losing" a pair.) Though if that was the case, he'd probably sue the cleaners for "damaging" their precious odor when they committed the dastardly act of actually *cleaning* his dry cleaning.

All I know, and am fairly certain of, is that if the case is even allowed to proceed past the "thrown out of court" stage, there will be outrage amongst 99.9% of the American people. Riots, deaths (preferably of this detriment to the gene pool), and possibly a Darwin Award. "Pissed off so many people they just ran out of alternatives." I'm shocked if he hasn't been disbarred yet, and I'm also pretty depressed about what kind of marriage he must have. I don't know about you really deviant types, but incessantly ranting about a lost pair of pants and how they're worth millions of dollars is kind of a turn-off, even if I was married to the guy... and female... and obsessed with power and money... and thought those pants were the hottest thing since the cast of The Departed.*

*Seriously, could they have picked a more attractive practically-female-free cast? Stated entirely heterosexually?
            "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

For the record, news articles keep referring to this waste of space as a current judge, however,
              On August 2 2007 it was revealed that a panel recommended not to renew Pearson's contract as an administrative judge, in part because his suit against Mr Chung demonstrated a lack of "judicial temperament." Pearson was appointed in 2005 and will lose his $100,512 salary if a hearing upholds that decision.
              - Wiki

Pearson has not been sitting as a judge since the end of April, when his first term on the bench expired. Rather, he is now technically considered an "attorney advisor" to the Office of Administrative Hearings. Asked what Pearson does in that position, a high-ranking city official said, "Zippo."
              - Washington Post
              The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Judicial suckitude brought low!

http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8ST45AG0.html

Yay!

Comment

... $54 million for a freaking pair of pants? I wonder if he got them made out of Elvis's hair spun into cloth or something.

Comment

So they finally ruled on that, huh? Glad to see the guy got the backlash from that he deserved. There's no way an asshat like that should be a judge.
                    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I merged all 4 threads on this topic into one. (I didn't realize there were so many threads on this story.)
                      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Good! Now, instead of being out one pair of pants, he's out 2 pairs of pants and a jacket. How's that? Simple - he lost his suit.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

*groan* Where's that "rimshot" smiley when ya need it?

Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                            Good! Now, instead of being out one pair of pants, he's out 2 pairs of pants and a jacket. How's that? Simple - he lost his suit.
                            Oh, that is bad.
                            I AM the evil bastard!
                            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                              *groan* Where's that "rimshot" smiley when ya need it?

I dunno, for jokes of that, ahem, caliber I prefer .
                              "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

What's not funny is that this dumb ass can still keep appealing it over and over again until it ends up in Federal Supreme Court. As a matter of fact I read that he plans on doing just that. Unfortunately the dry cleaner owners will have to keep paying attorney and court fees unless they cave in and settle. It really sucks that our judicial system was set up to make sure everyone gets a fair shake, but then the very setup can easily lead to abuse when someone has shitloads to cash to throw at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X