RIP, Bob McGrath (Sesame Street)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP, Bob McGrath (Sesame Street)

Sesame Street's "Bob" has passed away peacefully in his home earlier today. He was 90.

May he rest in peace v_v

https://movieweb.com/bob-mcgrath-dead/
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

I'm one of the first generation that grew up on Sesame Street. Bob was a big part of my life. I loved his singing.

Rest in peace, Bob. Millions of children learned how to read and write thanks to you and your costars. You did well.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

We weren't really allowed to watch Sesame Street often. One day it would be fine, the next day Satanic. Then next month it would be fine again. Strange, since almost every other Muppet show was permissible. I don't know the cast well enough, but it is sad he is gone.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I grew up with Seasme Street and still remember a lot from it. Love to see that it's still around. I'm sad to hear this. Bob was one of my favorites. Rest in peace.
        I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Working...
        X