I guess this goes here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess this goes here..

"Woman Who Threw Burrito Bowl In Chipotle Employee's Face Sentenced To Two Months In Fast Food"

What do you all think of a sentence like this from a judge? I know that probably borders on fratching, so let's keep the controversy to a minimum. Mods, if this is inappropriate, I apologize.

My wife brought up a good point, though. The judge doing this sort of takes hours away from somebody else. And the employees there might not even want to work with this woman, either.

https://notthebee.com/article/woman-...nt-for-2-monts
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Quoth mjr View Post
    My wife brought up a good point, though. The judge doing this sort of takes hours away from somebody else. And the employees there might not even want to work with this woman, either.
    True but the thought of starting this out cleaning the bathrooms, grease trap and griddles after closing is quite enticing. With any luck, she'll beg for jail within the week.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I have always said that anyone that attacks a retail worker should be required to serve their time working in retail. Because the person would have to have someone watch over their every move, the state should pay the wages of the person that has to babysit the troublemaker. This way no one but the bad one has to suffer negative effects of the judges ruling. Heck, I would have the most annoying worker or the most hard nosed one be the babysitter. If they snap at customers or get a complaint about them not doing their job, that's one more day they have to work in retail. If the person can't take working in retail and 'quits' or no shows, they get double the time in jail.

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
        Because the person would have to have someone watch over their every move, the state should pay the wages of the person that has to babysit the troublemaker. This way no one but the bad one has to suffer negative effects of the judges ruling.
        Steve Lehto, a Michigan lawyer pointed out that Karen had the option of fast food work or jail.

Quoth Arcus View Post
        Heck, I would have the most annoying worker or the most hard nosed one be the babysitter.
        Almost as nasty as my idea above....good thinking Arcus.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          Steve Lehto, a Michigan lawyer pointed out that Karen had the option of fast food work or jail.

Almost as nasty as my idea above....good thinking Arcus.
          "I'd like to walk in her shoes."

Can they randomly send customers in to yell at her over little things?
          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
          X