X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Act's Wearing A Little Thin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juOQhTuzDQ0

When Kelly Pickler going to learn that her dumb act is not and has never been cute. When did stupidity replace talent in this industry. I got the feeling that even Jeff Foxworthy was annoyed with her.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

It's not called "being a woman", Jeff, it's called "being dumber than dirt"! I'm getting a migraine just listening to her idiotic blather.

I've got to agree with you, TH, stupidity is quickly replacing talent in that industry, and I wish the tide would turn very soon.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I think that's why the internet has become so popular. I know that I barely watch televison or go to the movies except for a few specific things. It's a search for entertainment fueled by talent rather than idiots.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Everyone thought it was cute when Jessica Simpson did it, so everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Of course, Jessica is actually a pretty sharp cookie, except she tends to brainfart a bit more often than most (okay, a LOT more often than most ) and just doesn't seem to care if she looks silly...a tad bit different than those who fake it nonstop. I'm also sure Jessica HAS played up her blonde ditz role a few times for the effect, but it's not a constant, nonstop thing like with this raving bimbo.

I'll admit to having my ditzy moments, and I'll freely admit I don't know right off the top of my head what Budapest is the capitol of (although I could make a decent guess by eliminating some of the countries in Europe and choosing from what's left), but damn.
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Who is Kelly Pickler? Some American Idol winner/runner up?
          Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Quoth Knightmare View Post
            Yeah.... I did a google search cause I never heard of her til now.

I also didn't know the answer to the question ether. I know for a FACT I never learned THAT in the fifth grade!

PS: You were right Knightmare, an American Idol contestent.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
              I also didn't know the answer to the question ether. I know for a FACT I never learned THAT in the fifth grade!
              Perhaps, but I'm sure you learned that France was a country and Europe was a continent!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Knightmare View Post
                1. Yes
                2. From the video, she seems to me to be living proof that Kelly Bundy is not a fictitious character.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  Perhaps, but I'm sure you learned that France was a country and Europe was a continent!
                  Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe and Australia.

I vaguly remember Oceana being mentioned o_O.

And I hope to gawd I get the captial right of Paris.
                  Military Spouse Support.
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                  Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                  X