Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite possibly the he cutest kitty I've ever seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1vwdaYRCiQ

Kid Rock meets Trigun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpkE_QJNc0Q

Pants-wetting funny rap parody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

Comment

• One of the funniest scenes in British comedy history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9USvi173GE

Comment

• We can embed youtube videos now! Trying it out with the April Showers song from Bambi. XD

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE
        Last edited by Ree; 04-17-2010, 02:35 AM.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Given the size and content, can we please get this stickied so we don't end up with thousands of videos all over the place?
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
            Given the size and content, can we please get this stickied so we don't end up with thousands of videos all over the place?
            We already have a ton of stickied threads in this forum.
            I find, after a while, people stop looking at the sticky threads, anyway.

It's not that hard to do a search for "YouTube" to find this thread.
            Also, the proper place to ask to have it stickied would have been to just PM, since it was only by sheer coincidence that I happened to open this thread today, otherwise, I never would have seen your post.

And, if you see a new thread topic regarding a YouTube video, just report it and we can merge it to this thread.
            Last edited by Ree; 04-08-2010, 01:48 PM.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• I did a search for this thread after Raps reminded me of its existance; didn't take me long.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• I love the back to the future movies.

I love the terminator movies.

It was only natural to combine them into one awesosome movie of awesomeness..

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                I AGREE
                Last edited by Spiffy McMoron; 04-18-2010, 04:59 AM. Reason: Fixed embedding
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Trying out the shiny new YouTube embedding here.

I AGREE

And you wonder why I turned out so fucked up and awesome...it's because I spent my childhood watching stuff like this!
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• A couple of catchy songs--two courtesy of Yo Gabba Gabba! and one courtesy of teh internets:

I AGREE

I AGREE

I AGREE
                    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "Final Encounter", the boss music from a flash game called Sonny 2. It just exudes awesomeness on so many levels to me. (WARNING: the video itself is just the music, but the comments may have contain spoilers.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhhLz...eature=related
                      My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

• Simon, sidestep to your left! The crowning moment of stupidity.

I AGREE

Just to clarify for all the non Brits and anyone who is British and too young to remember; Knightmare was an old show back from when I was a kid that I used to watch religiously. The basic premis was that three kids had to guide another round the "dungeon"; actually a blue screen which their friend couldn't see cuz of the helmet. XD It looks pretty crappy now, but back then, it was the cutting edge of technology. Anyway, watch the video; it's hilarious. Bet that kid smacked his friends for directing him wrong after the cameras were switched off!
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• New sig! And here's where it comes from:

I AGREE

ETA: And another one from In Living Color. This made me just about rupture my bladder as a wee Irvling. That's probably why my parents forbade me from watching the show after that.

I AGREE
                          Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 04-28-2010, 07:38 PM.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Dramatic pug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT2q7o-zv64
                            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• People may have already seen this, but I like it... It's OK Go's music video for "This Too Shall Pass"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w

All done in one take, just like that famous Honda commercial.

Don't remember that commercial? Here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ve4M4UsJQo

(The tires roll uphill because there are weights inside them.)
                              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• While looking for something else, I remembered a song, done as a round, that I've always liked, so I checked YouTube to see what I could find.

Here is David LaMotte performing (The Waters of) Babylon as a round with the aid of a layering machine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHh51em6Lw

^-.-^
                                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                                X