Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brilliant Project of two good Friends of Mine.

Please watch, vote according to your concience and if you like it, please, spread it around.

Comment

• Time for some music. First off, a track from home, and then a couple of the songs we do at Zumba:

Ben Folds Adelaide

Quick sidenote: Rundle Mall is basically a shopping precinct in Adelaide and the balls he refers to are these things:

And now some Zumba songs:

Boro Boro/Bora Bora by Arash This is used as our Bollywood/Bellydancing song. It's really poppy and awesome.

Zumba He, Zumba Ah by DJ Mams and two other guys I can't even SPELL their names And that is NOT the routine we do in class by the way, ours is simpler and very fun to do. It's one of the first I picked up.

Iko Iko-the original song was by THe Dixie Cups, but this version's by Captain Jack We do this one kinda dance-battle style where she splits the room in half and has us do it facing one another. Always fun to do.

THIS is our Dance Battle piece: it's called Danca De Creu

And funnily enough, that's ACTUALLY the choreography we use in class! Although my instructor has this tendency to start daring us to go lower with the squat move and ends up on the floor doing all these sexy poses which has me giggling and making it harder to do the moves

Finally, my new favourite: THE BONGO SONG! By Safri Duo

Enjoy!
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• The official trailer for the movie Anywhere, USA. I laughed til I cried while I was watching it. Originally it was entitled Asheville: The Movie, and I'm not sure if I found it so funny just because I got all the jokes, and have never, ever, in my life seen such a perfect portrait of this swirling, back hair-growing weirdness that I call home.
        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

• Weird Al's at it again!
          Lady Gaga's "Perform This Way"
          According to the end of this video... if The Gaga approves it, part of the sales will go to the Human Rights Campaign. I gotta say, Weird Al is an awesome guy, donating to the Human Rights Campaign?

Not Edited: The Gagaster gave her approval, Weird Al's releasing a new CD in the next few months!
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

• @ Ree: wow! That's a long list... and there's even more, I'm sure.
            @ Juwl: Nifty-spiffty! I should check that out...
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• @ Blumchenkinder: June 21, 2001, Alpocalypse comes out... he announced it today.
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

• Is medieval armour heavy?

a 30-second clip from the fair I went to this year with one of the two folks who did the videos being a complete smartass. Yes that is actual maille (not chainmail, just maille) and she's about 5'5" if that.

Btw, in order for someone to participate in tournaments, they need to be "authorised" in particular weapons. They go through a process (I have no idea how it's done tbh) and can only fight with the weapons they're authorised to use.

The Medieval Fair in 2 minutes

And that is a summary of some of what happened at the fair this year. Note: the views expressed in this are not my own.

Comment

• Holy shit! I'm a GIIIRL!
                  "I call murder on that!"

Comment

• I do not endorse

But when you can pull off moves like this guy, you have my respect.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• When your team have won a trophy and are showing it off on an open top bus parade, try not to do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXxSu...eature=related

Comment

• First of all, I deeply apologize. Secondly, I haven't found this anywhere on the board, but it might be hiding somewhere and I suck at searching.

To preface - I listen to Anime Amaze (www.animeamaze.net) to relax before bed a few nights a week. Tonight as I was browsing the forum, I heard a song that I knew I'd heard before, realized what it was and shouted to the husband, "Oh god, they're playing the Yatta Song!" To which he says "What song is that?" *twitch*

So I had to find it for him.

Again, I apologize. Please don't hurt me too badly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW6M8D41ZWU
                        Random conversation:
                        Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                        DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih0Z...mbedded#at=197

A medley by a group called Voyager, who opened for Alestorm when they did their tour recently (Alestorm=pirate metal band, which aren't too bad in terms of sound...i.e. it's metal you can listen to)

See how many songs you can recognise

Cookies if you get where the little flute tune in the middle comes from.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CWP863GJWA

Death by mentos and coke.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Techno Polka Cat
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The best Cure - Lullabye cover I've ever heard
                                The report button - not just for decoration