Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Ian Black with Joe and Josh of Monster's Anonymous.

Comment

• Thunder. Thunder! THUNDER! THUNDERCATS! LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gufXf67qBcc

Comment

• I'm not sure a violin was intended to be played like that.

... nor a piano, for that matter.

They will survive

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• A good one for all us geeks.

My Blackberry is not working
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

• Hilarious video, but the end credits are the best for this one.

http://youtu.be/KlyXNRrsk4A
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

• Music video by an old high school friend of mine -
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Anyone else here like the Nostalgia Critic?

Here's his latest, a musical review of "Moulin Rouge".
                "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Fans of The Hunted will love this latest episode from Kendall Wells.

Chronicles of Kendall: Long Episode Title Part One

Comment

• A 16-year old kid from Winnipeg does a rock version of "The Little Drummer Boy" by himself (with a little help from friends and family).
                    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Whipping the Shopping Carts

This video is partially in response to an employee from the store adjacent to mine. No names are mentioned and I was careful to keep both my store and the shopping carts belonging to such out of the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2dXjuGq3YA

Comment

• My Sister In Law's Video on Psoraisis

If you watch this video, I ask that you post it on your Facebook profiles or spread it around so that others can watch it. There have to be members of this forum who either suffer psoriasis or know someone who does.

Comment

• The First of what I hope will be a long series of videos that teach potential customers how not to behave in a store.

Comment

• Ship To Shore Intro

This is from a kid's TV show in the 90's. Just listen to the music: it is AWESOME.

Lift-Off Intro

Yet another Aussie kids TV show in the 90's....this was SUPPOSEDLY meant to be educational. I have no idea what the actual premise was
                            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• The Second part of my series on training the customer. Feel free to discuss.

Comment

• The first "episode" is up on blip.tv

I hope to keep this going as my hours at work will be cut back soon and I need a relatively cost effective way to spend my time. The most exciting technological advance may full well be handwritten note cards and/or titles.

I do plan to experiment with camera angles and such, so please bare with me on that one.

The Same Page: Episode 1

Comment

Working...
                                X