X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oprah wants to hear from you!

https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templa...ugId=221200002

I did something somewhat similar for a news magazine show here in Canada (CBC/Marketplace). They sometimes re-run parts of the show. It originally ran just before Christmas. It was fun. They paid for my parking and mileage. I even got a cheque a few months later, presumably for my time.

Hey we tell stories here for free, why not go on t.v. The chances of someone actually seeing the one show you appear on, and then recognizing it as you in your workplace is very slim. As long as you don't mention who you work for, your current employer should have very little to say.

So I say if you're interested go for it!
    "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Comment

It would be funny if a certain French saleslady was asked to appear.
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

I would most definitely PAY to see that episode if the French Saleslady was asked on!

Comment

Ugh no way Im going on that show... I smell ambush
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Oh no she DOESN'T want to hear from me! Probably not from anyone here for that matter, who still recall her being a definition of a sucky customer.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
            X