Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new disabled parking signs (language!)

http://www.shof.msrcsites.co.uk/pictures6.html i'm still surfing this page. I found a couple of good ones here

While the disgustic tards who park in those spots deserve whatever fines they get ... stores that refuse to call the police because they "don't want to inconvenience their customers" should be fined for failing to call after being informed.
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

hmmm sounds more like they "don't want to inconvenience their non-disabled customers"

Comment

Yeah, my local Wal-Marts .. same place that didn't want to inconvenience their customers, so they allowed entitlement cows with 50 items into the 10 items or less lane.

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

One time I saw a douchebag park a Mercedes across two disabled spots. He got out and ran into the shopping center. Then a parking inspector came around the corner. Gotta love instant karma!
          Last edited by edible_hat; 01-29-2008, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Tow! Tow! Tow! Tow! Tow!

Comment

Our tow guy at Kinko's had standing orders to tow anyone who was illegally parked in the handicapped spot first before anyone else got towed. He didn't even need for us to call him, if he drove by and spotted it before we did. That car was HIS if she saw it, regardless of whether we called him or not.

And believe you me, we called if we saw it. That's one reason I wish I had a boot.

Comment

please tell me the customers tried to complain... only because it's fun watching them get shot down by the law over that.

Comment

Working...
                X