X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of Gov. Kathleen Sebelius creates board game - 'Don't Drop the Soap'

http://tinyurl.com/23g6ox

The kid is a tasteless jerk for making this 'game', but his parents are complete morons for encouraging him at this!

Much like patting a little kid on the head for making up a nasty bathroom-humor song.

Being that I have a sick sense of humor and have friends with equally sick senses of humor, I might buy and play this game.

It's raunchy but probably no worse than those adult-themed games you can find at Spencer gifts and elsewhere.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I too, have a disturbed sense of humor as do my friends. I'd play the game, though I wouldn't buy it.

I think the real issue is how a senator is helping his son create this game.
      It's kinda weird in my opinion.
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

The son in question is 23 years old, old enough to know what he's getting into. That said I found it very funny.
        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I have a somewhat perverted sense of humor (oh, I forgot . . . public knowledge )

I would definitely buy that . . . and yes, I'm pretty sure I can find someone to play that one with
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Sounds like a fun, naughty game for adults.

His parents are right to be proud of him for being so creative. He's an adult himself and he's not marketing this to children. I don't see a problem here.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Too expensive for me, though it sounds like a load of fun.
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I think it'd be a hilarious game. I'd love one.
                My Wajas cave

Comment

Gah, this kid makes a game in hilarious tasteless fun and the politicos are making a big deal out of it as if it. I'm so tired of our (I'm American) politics.
                  "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Americans have a habit of expecting our politicians to be absolutely perfect. The guy is apparently still living with his parents, so the address listed on his website is the governors' mansion. I can see a lot of people saying that it makes his parents look bad.
                    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

I'll admit, it might have been wise to rent a PO Box for this purpose.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Working...
                      X