Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weighs three pounds and has loads of screws?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What weighs three pounds and has loads of screws?

http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/First-Look/Mac/MacBook-Air

The new MacBook Air!

Rapscallion

Well, so much for upgrading it. I mean, there's nothing you can upgrade.

And as for a system who's only advantage over anything else on the market is that it's thin, no thanks.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I admit I'm looking for a new laptop and I'd like it to be lightweight, but there's "lightweight" and then there's "I will fucking break this thing with my thumb if I sneeze" and I don't want that...
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

I can't bring myself to pay $1800 for a laptop that was current 3 years ago just because it fits in an envelope. My Inspiron may be 3x the size, but it's also 1/3rd the cost for more power.
        Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

Quoth Acolyte View Post
          I can't bring myself to pay $1800 for a laptop that was current 3 years ago just because it fits in an envelope.
          There already is a small computer out there on the market that's light and can be put into an evelope. It's called a "Palm Pilot". Have you heard of them?
          I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

IF I'm going for small, light and portable it's an Asus EEE PC.
            ludo ergo sum

Comment

Working...
            X