Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimmy Kimmel's response to Sarah Silverman (NSFW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Kimmel's response to Sarah Silverman (NSFW)

My husband showed me this video. Jimmy Kimmel's "revenge" against Sarah Silverman and Matt Damon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGa29kPBbp4

Check out all the celebrities that show up in the video. It's hilarious!

Oh, someone in this needs to grow up and end this or I'm gonna kill myself with laughter.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Kevin Smith made a similar one to promote his new movie (I'm f***ing Seth Rogan) which isn't as good.

I have to be honest though, I REALLY cracked up when I saw Josh Groban. Then it was ROFL time...
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

iradney - my husband was the same way. He kept repeating that he couldn't believe they were able to get Josh Grobin to sing in the video!

Comment

Harrison Ford, even. And geeks like me will notice Dom Monaghan in the group of backup singers.

I love Jimmy
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Billy Joel, Huey Lewis ... good grief. What a range of people in that video.

I'm so glad that people are producing humor like this. Makes the world a better place.
            "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
              I have to be honest though, I REALLY cracked up when I saw Josh Groban. Then it was ROFL time...
              Thanks for the warning. If I hadn't known it was coming, I would have been in serious danger of busting a gut.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

You know, I'm now fairly certain that the entire feud between Matt and Jimmy is faked. I mean right back to that original freak out when he was actually on the show. Can you say "publicity stunt to recover from writer's strike"?

Now, all that conspiracy theory aside, it's still really funny.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

It's been a joke all along - they staged that fit that Matt threw on the show.

What's great is that it doesn't even matter, this stuff too damn funny for me to care!!

Phoenix
                  "I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons" - Douglas Adams
                  "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off . . . " - unknown

Comment

That was too funny, especially with Josh Groban at the end of the video!
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I don't get to use this smiley too often, but that is too funny!
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

OMG that was hilarious!
                        Quote Dalesys:
                        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I think that is the funniest thing I have ever seen or read online! Josh Groban and Harrison Ford...

Fake or no, this is absolutely f***ing hilarious!
                          Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
                          --Unknown

Comment

Working...
                          X