This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all who orders Pizza

This is for anyone and everyone who orders pizza. Just simple little things, that would make it easier. Only if SC's will see this

Click Here
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Lol. That poster sounds like she could be one of us.

I especially liked the part about stoners/Santa Claus.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

I'm with her on 95% of what she posted ... darned funny and unfortunately true. But, this:

No, you don't have to be embarrassed because you're ordering what a typical 5-year old likes to eat.
      WTF? This put me off immediately. There are pizzerias that make really GOOD cheese pizzas. And, no, they're not just the same old cheese with NO toppings ... but, a mixture of high-quality cheeses that make the pizza outstanding.

Sounds like she works for one of Seattle's lower quality pizza joints.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
        I'm with her on 95% of what she posted ... darned funny and unfortunately true. But, this:

WTF? This put me off immediately. There are pizzerias that make really GOOD cheese pizzas. And, no, they're not just the same old cheese with NO toppings ... but, a mixture of high-quality cheeses that make the pizza outstanding.

Sounds like she works for one of Seattle's lower quality pizza joints.
        Yeah, that's great. But some people DO feel embarrassed about something like that. I don't know why, but they do. Ask any five year old what their favourite pizza topping is and 99.9% (That 0.01 was me, I likes me sausage) of them will state CHEESE~! So some people view that as a kiddie meal.

For instance, what kidlet will eat an asiago cheese pizza (once again, besides me)?
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
        X