X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC Pwn'd By Karma

http://notalwaysright.com/an-expensi...rum-part-2/478

"Karma's a bitch, ain't it?"
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Well, that's what she got for being a bitch. Like the old saying goes: you reap what you sow.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I feel sorry for this woman's kids.

Comment

That story sounds a little too good to be true. I'm going to have to call bullshit.
        >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

Comment

Quoth gbm85 View Post
          That story sounds a little too good to be true.
          I hate that I agree with you. Because it would be so delicious if I could bring myself to believe it happened.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
            I hate that I agree with you. Because it would be so delicious if I could bring myself to believe it happened.
            Also agree...but it possibly being bullshit doesn't mean I smile any less at the idea
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

True or not, I still got a kick out of it!
              Know why it's called the American "Dream"? 'Cause you have to be asleep to believe it! --George Carlin

Comment

Wouldn't that be great if it were true?

Wooo. That's funny.

I wouldn't mind seeing karma kick some of the bad customers I've had...
                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Yeah, it sounds way too pat to be truly true.

Doesn't make it any less funny, however.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I don't know, it could be true. I have witnessed many SCs peel out of parking lots nearly hitting another vehicle or a stationary object. Somebody would have to hit something eventually.

Comment

Working...
                    X