X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah! shouldve figured that one out- makes sense! Thanks for the explaination

Comment

D'awwww! I love shepherds. Such sweet and smart dogs. Eventually, that's the breed I want, but we don't have a big enough backyard for a dog that size.

I once saw a Yorkie that bossed a Shepherd around every day of his life. The Yorkie was already queen of the house by the time the Shepherd came around, and I guess Bogy never quite realized he was bigger than Snickers. One of the funniest things I ever saw.
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

I walked over to the whelping area and they were all snoozing together, how cute is that?

(A couple of others were added to the photobucket link, too).
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

<3 <3

I'm still trying to talk The SO into letting me have a dog.

uh.. Draggar? Can I have my carabiner back? I kinda need the keys off of it.... (mine's that exact colour)
          Last edited by Evil Queen; 10-11-2008, 06:37 PM.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Puppy picture update!

Everyone is doing great!

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o...r/KiriPuppies/

Apollo and Athena are still "the twins" but Athena is starting to play with toys, and the other puppies.

Artemis is still a loner but loves to be with her siblings and humans. She is also playing wiht toys, the other puppies, and our fingers.
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

My wife is seriously considering giving up the spitz (and the pick spitz puppy) to keep Artemis.
              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

More pictures today!

Artemis (how cute is this?)

Apollo:

Athena:

(Plus more on the site)
                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Babies Babies Babies Babies!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a pomchi and she wasn't born on purpose to be a designer breed,she was born in back of a pizza place by mistake. I guess shes what people call a designer breed,pomchis are going for like 300.00 I dunno. Shes what happens when a Pomeranian and Chihuahua get horny

Heres what she looks like:
                  http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images14...lackPapino.JPG
                  Last edited by candyshopgirl; 10-30-2008, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Well, it' shappened. The puppies are no longer a cute little bundle of fur that occasionaly makes noise or acts cute.

Now, they are the devil's spawn. Running around, biting whatever they can, pulling curtains, harassing the other dogs, cats, humans, etc.

But, they're still cute as hell.
                    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

I spawn puppies now? Kick ass!

-EQ
                      The Devil.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

They're playing whack a mole now, but without the whack.

They hop up to the board keeping them into the whelping area and stand on their hind legs so all you see is their head over the board. Then, they pop back down.

Pop up
                        Pop down

Etc..
                        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Aww! Puppehs! Boing! Boing!

/me steals puppies and runs!
                          My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Not that easy to steal them now, Apollo is 13 pounds, Athena is 12 and Artemis is 11.
                            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Just to give a heads up on the puppies -

All 3 are spoken for!!

Apollo's future owner left a deposit last week. He is going to go to a pet home with some working (obedience, maybe my wife can get them into schutzhund).

Artemis may be "donated" to my wife's friend as a service dog.

Athena was just a chance - a lady who had a deposit with another breeder in our area didn't get a dog (but did get the deposit back). She's looking for a dog to do search and rescue along with schutzhund. She may be leaving a deposit this weekend for a co-own!

I'll miss them but I can't wait to hear how they turn out.
                              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

We just got back from the vet for their health certifications. They all got a clean bill of health but one of Apollo's testicles hasn't dropped yet (he's going to a pet home anyway).

We also got al 3 microchipped and it will be in the contract that my wife has to remain the secondary contact with that (most responsible owners wouldn't have a problem with that).

They were very good at the vet, sleeping while they waited their turns to be looked at.

Athena sleeps with her eyes open.
                                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                                X